You might be planning to start your life together as a married couple by first having a destination wedding, and then staying at the locale of your choice for your dream honeymoon. Puerto Rico is a perfect place for both – where else can you enjoy beautiful weather, diverse cultures, unique flora and fauna, amazing landscapes, culinary delights and friendly people? And, when you honeymoon in Puerto Rico, you won’t have to worry about getting passports or even exchanging your currency – because it is a U.S. territory, traveling to Puerto Rico is just like traveling in the States.
With so much to do, a Puerto Rico honeymoon provides newlyweds with an exciting adventure as they begin their life together. Whether they love activities in the great outdoors, or prefer touring landmarks and museums, there truly is something for everyone. When you choose Maria’s in Rincon, Puerto Rico as your destination wedding and honeymoon resort, you, your spouse and your guests will be able to enjoy numerous activities, according to TripAdvisor:
- Surfing safari: Rincon is an international hotspot for surfing, so if that’s a passion, you’ll be in luck. Surfing, windsurfing, kite surfing and paddle boarding are all activities you can enjoy.
- Under the sea: Scuba and snorkeling are also fun options. Many people who visit love to snorkel near Desecheo Island, where the waters are clear and there is an abundance of fish and other marine life.
- Soak up the sun: Maria’s Beach offers the perfect sunbathing venue – and when you stay with us on your honeymoon, you’ll have private access to the beach.
- Come sail away: When you honeymoon in Rincon, Puerto Rico, you can enjoy boat tours, sailing lessons and fishing charters. Feeling adventurous? You can try your hand at parasailing and paragliding.
- It’s only natural: Beaches, marine reserves, parks, islands and marinas – there are numerous places of natural beauty you can enjoy when you honeymoon in Puerto Rico.
- Candle on the water: Rincon is home to two beautiful beacons – the El Faro Lighthouse and the Punta Higuera Lighthouse. The grounds surrounding the lighthouses are open and perfect for picture taking.
- Work of art: Perhaps you and your spouse are art lovers – make a trip to a gallery a part of your Puerto Rico honeymoon. Playa Oeste Gallery and Tres Puertas Gallery offer local art, handmade jewelry and more.
When you’re ready to book your Puerto Rico honeymoon with Maria’s, we’re ready to help! Our booking is done through Island West Properties, Maria’s rental and onsite management. Please visit our booking page on this website to view the availability of Maria’s and fill out our convenient contact form. If you have any additional questions regarding Maria’s, you may call Island West Properties at 787-823-2323. Thank you for planning your Puerto Rico honeymoon with Maria’s!