It’s a new year and that means a clean slate for setting goals and conquering them. Many people choose to make their new year’s resolution to “travel more”. Sure, that sounds easy, but sometimes there are a few hurdles to overcome before hopping a flight to your next big adventure. According to a recent New York Times article, there are three ways to travel better and get more out of your trips in 2019:
- Take More Time Off
- Ease Up on the To-Do Lists
- Stress Less About Packing
Coincidentally, Islands.com recently compiled its list of the best places to travel in the coming year. Puerto Rico is getting some well-deserved buzz… and a little presidential history lesson from Hamilton’s Lin-Manuel Miranda.
Convinced to visit Puerto Rico in 2019? Good! Now, here are a few reasons you should stay here at Maria’s:
- Room for All: With 8 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, and 2 fully-equipped kitchens, there’s room for everyone!
- Sand and Surf: You’re just steps away from some of the best surfing with private access to the world-famous Maria’s beach
- Destination Daydream: Planning a destination wedding? The large side yard and pool area are perfect for a gorgeous ceremony and reception.
- Perfect Location: You can enjoy the quiet small town of Rincon and plan quick day trips to San Juan, Ponce and Fajardo.
But don’t take our word for it, come see for yourself. Book your trip to Maria’s today!